The H3D is a large scale full-surround 3D multi-object detection and tracking dataset. It is gathered from HDD dataset, a large scale naturalistic driving dataset collected in San Francisco Bay Area. H3D consists of following features:
- Full 360 degree LiDAR dataset (dense pointcloud from Velodyne-64)
- 160 crowded and highly interactive traffic scenes
- 1,071,302 3D bounding box labels
- 8 common classes of traffic participants (Manually annotated every 2Hz and linearly propagated for 10 Hz data)
- Benchmarked on state-of-the art algorithms for 3D only detection and tracking algorithms.