Search Results for author: Philipp Harzig

Found 5 papers, 1 papers with code

Synchronized Audio-Visual Frames with Fractional Positional Encoding for Transformers in Video-to-Text Translation

no code implementations28 Dec 2021 Philipp Harzig, Moritz Einfalt, Rainer Lienhart

Video-to-Text (VTT) is the task of automatically generating descriptions for short audio-visual video clips, which can support visually impaired people to understand scenes of a YouTube video for instance.

Image Captioning Machine Translation +2

Extended Self-Critical Pipeline for Transforming Videos to Text (TRECVID-VTT Task 2021) -- Team: MMCUniAugsburg

no code implementations28 Dec 2021 Philipp Harzig, Moritz Einfalt, Katja Ludwig, Rainer Lienhart

For both models, we train on the complete VATEX dataset and 90% of the TRECVID-VTT dataset for pretraining while using the remaining 10% for validation.

Image Captioning

Addressing Data Bias Problems for Chest X-ray Image Report Generation

no code implementations6 Aug 2019 Philipp Harzig, Yan-Ying Chen, Francine Chen, Rainer Lienhart

Automatic medical report generation from chest X-ray images is one possibility for assisting doctors to reduce their workload.

Medical Report Generation

Image Captioning with Clause-Focused Metrics in a Multi-Modal Setting for Marketing

1 code implementation6 May 2019 Philipp Harzig, Dan Zecha, Rainer Lienhart, Carolin Kaiser, René Schallner

Furthermore, we introduce a novel metric that allows us to assess whether the generated captions meet our requirements (i. e., subject, predicate, object, and product name) and describe a series of experiments on caption quality and how to address annotator disagreements for the image ratings with an approach called soft targets.

Descriptive Image Captioning +2

Multimodal Image Captioning for Marketing Analysis

no code implementations6 Feb 2018 Philipp Harzig, Stephan Brehm, Rainer Lienhart, Carolin Kaiser, René Schallner

Thanks to adding the third output modality, it also considerably improves the quality of generated captions for images depicting branded products.

Image Captioning Marketing

Cannot find the paper you are looking for? You can Submit a new open access paper.