The LandCover.ai (Land Cover from Aerial Imagery) dataset is a dataset for automatic mapping of buildings, woodlands, water and roads from aerial images.
- land cover from Poland, Central Europe
- three spectral bands - RGB
- 33 orthophotos with 25 cm per pixel resolution (~9000x9500 px)
- 8 orthophotos with 50 cm per pixel resolution (~4200x4700 px)
- total area of 216.27 sq. km
- rasters are three-channel GeoTiffs with EPSG:2180 spatial reference system
- masks are single-channel GeoTiffs with EPSG:2180 spatial reference system